PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush and Bronzer



  

I had been eyeballing this  Happy Booster line from 
Physician's Formula for sometime but could not justify the $14 price tag. 
I went to Rite Aid to buy an
ice chest and did my normal makeup aisle browsing and happened
to see these on sale. They were buy one get one free and the blush had a 
$4 off coupon attached to the front of the box and the bronzer had a $3
off coupon. So total spent was $7 for both!
Great deal!!
I love the look of these. Too cute! They have a light
violet scent that smells great.

Here is a description taken from the product listing.
 
Experience the Mood Boosting Effect
  • Infused without Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin* and Euphoryl, natural plant extract which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
  • The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
Both the Blush and Bronzer are nice and smooth.
They applied easily and looked nice.

Blush and Bronzer swatched in Natural Light.

I really like both of these. The blush is a tad too pink for my
skin tone but applied lightly it looks nice. 
I think the normal pricing of $14 is INSANE for
a drug store brand.
Overall I am pleased with this purchase.

Have you tried the Happy Booster products from Physician's Formula?
What did you think?

5 comments:

  1. ohh I long for those compacts, they're just so cute! The blusher is a gorgeous colour too. Agree that $14 sounds way too expensive but $7 for both sounds a ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the blush, and I love it! I have fair skin, and it's the perfect shade for me. And I love that it smells good - not chalky or dusty like some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blush was a little too pink for me as well. I ended up finding the blush in (I think) it's called Natural. It is so gorgeous, but for some reason not quite as easy to find as the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging and the smell...the color was a tad too pink for me but with a light hand it looks all right. But you're right, the fourteen dollar price tag is too much for drug store makeup. I got mine in a bogo sale as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's interesting that you talk about the smell...that last batch of PF blush I bought smelled awful. I tried to overlook the smell because I loved the color so much...but I couldn't deal with it. So I threw it out. I've been hesitant to buy any PF from then on. But, maybe you have piqued my interest again.

    ReplyDelete