PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, February 16, 2017

February Target Beauty Box



I just received my FIRST Target Beauty Box and I am blown away at how awesome it is!!! I am not new to beauty boxes, I have tried Birchbox and Ipsy numerous times over the years, but each time I get sick of the type of samples or products they send so I end up cancelling my subscription. What I like about this Target Beauty Box is that it is not a subscription box. They are sold on Target.com monthly and you can see what you are getting before you order. They are normally $10 but mid month the price reduces to $7, IF they do not sell out which I have heard happens. This box is also a free shipping item!!! I paid $7 for mine and it took about a week and a half to arrive.


 The packaging is similar to Birchbox, inside was a card giving a little description of each product and a coupon for $3 off your beauty purchase of $15 or more at Target. This box was already a steal but when you add in the coupon it makes it a crazy good deal. All the sample products are available in full size on the Target website ( I am not sure if all are available in store) .



 The samples in this box were a self tanning towelette, a mini shampoo and conditioner, 3 pack of masks, another mask, face wash, body, wash and a mascara. All of these except the tanning towelette are products I will use and am excited to try. I have been eyeballing the Schwarzkopf shampoo and conditioner at Target but was waiting for a deal or coupon to try it. I will do a more in depth blog post about the samples as I try them. I wanted to get this post up quickly so you all could have a chance to see what was in this box and order yours! Don't wait because they may sell out! $7 with free shipping on the Target website!!



 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the post! Those beauty boxes are always a great deal and nice way to try a variety of products. We were looking to start are our own beauty box and would love any feedback about number/types of products to carry!

    http://totalbeautyexp.com/

    ReplyDelete