PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, September 21, 2015

Table top acrylic makeup organizer!!!


I have been through my share of makeup organization. Started off with a Caboodle, graduated to a train case, accumulated over 200 pots of loose pigments and went to a plastic stackable storage , then to one of those rainbow drawer towers that are used for organizing scrapboox material and now I am using a plastic set of drawers from Lowes that I made my own drawer dividers for. I will do a quick blog post about that tomorrow so you can see my new set up. I got rid of my smaller vanity and went bigger. Now that I have a toddler around getting my makeup done without him getting into all my stuff is an issue. With my current drawer tower I have to have it set sideways under my desk so he cant get into the drawers as easy. That makes it a PAIN to find what I am looking for when I am sitting down to do my makeup. So I decided to buy an acrylic organizer that I could put my everyday products in. This way I can do my everyday face quickly without having to get into my drawers. I found this one on Amazon for only $16.55  
 On the top I was able to fit my face brushes, a few eye shadow brushes, my brow brush, lipsticks, my Vera Mona Color Switch, foundation, Melt eye shadow stacks, eyelash curler and Eye Kandy glitter glue. That is a lot in a small space!!

 The next level is two drawers. One is for my quick face stuff, Benefit Fine-One-One and Watts Up as well as a couple other face things. The other is for mascara and gel eyeliner.

The next level is one large drawer. I keep my face stuff that I use most, Sonia Kashuk foundation stick for contouring, MAC blush, The Balm highlighter, Lorac eyelid primer, NYX Jumbo pencil, eyelash glue and NYX pore filler.

 The last level is also a big drawer. I keep this one for new products that I need to try or review. Right now it is home to the samples from my Ipsy and Birchbox as well as a palette I use for my eyebrows.

I am super happy with this purchase. It was a bargain compared to other organizers I have seen. It fits perfectly on my desk. The dimensions of this organizer are  9 3/8"W x 5 3/8"D x 7 1/4"H. 

P.S. - I figured I should touch on the Lime Crime products in my organizer. I no longer support, shop or recommend the brand. These products are things I purchased years ago at a makeup show. I still use them from time to time.



 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment