PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb



Another lip product I have been lusting after!!! After this purchase I feel like I have gotten my nude lip fix for a few months.
Here is some info about Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb taken from the Too Faced website,

Lip Injection Color Bomb! combines the power of our best-selling Lip Injection plumping technology with an explosion of satin color stain to create fuller, luscious lip instantly. Lip Injection Color Bomb! comes in six new shades, including a special fiery red inspired by actress Francesca Eastwood – who also created its signature name Eastwood Red.
Our ultra-conditioning balm combines our best-selling Lip Injection plumping and blood vessel dilating technology with a satin color stain and a hint of sexy shine.

  • Vitamins A, C and E and mango butter to drench lips in moisture for a softer, smoother, plumper pout.
  • Lip Injection Color Bomb! includes six must-have shades.


I am by no means a prude but the shape, shade and packaging of this lipstick just is too much.
When you twist it up it is even worse. AHHHHHHHH


First thing I am going to say, if you have sensitive lips DO NOT USE THIS. The first time I used it my lips were pretty dry and I swear after applying I thought they were going to burn up and sizzle off. The plumping formula is no joke. After having hydrated lips and wearing this a few times I have gotten used to the tingling/burning sensation. I did not notice any visible enlargement in my lips but it made them feel bigger lol. Never Enough Nude is a great color and I swear the name applies to my lipstick collection. I found the formula of this lipstick to be really nice. It is really smooth, almost balmy with a nice punch of opaqueness. There is also a fabulous strawberry scent.

I paid $21 at Ulta for this and overall I am really happy. I love the formula, I think it is great once the tingling goes away which for me is a few minutes and the color is a fabulous nude. At $21 it is a bit pricey for my budget but feel the price is fair considering you get a lot of product in the tube and the formula is so nice.

Have you tried Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb? If so, what did you think?

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using

No comments:

Post a Comment