PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Friday, September 6, 2013

China Glaze Pool Party



 I almost screamed of excitement when I seen this GORGEOUS color at Ulta. Right away, I knew I had to have it. I am addicted to neon nails right now and this color looked like a perfect mix of orange and pink neon. Well in the bottle it is. Sad to say the color does not translate to nails. The color ended up not being very neon at all. A pretty color still but not at all what I was looking for. I took quite a few pictures and had trouble even getting the color in the bottle to photograph true to color. I did an image search on google for Pool Party and there were no pictures that showed the awesomeness of this polish color in the bottle. Sadly I am going to return this because in the end it comes out as a plain orange coral color on the nails and I have enough of those types of colors in my polish collection already.

 
China Glaze - Pool Party

I will say I am LOVING the China Glaze polishes in general. They say they have a hardener in them which I definitely need. My nails are pretty weak when they get longer. Which by the way, have you noticed I have not commented on my ugly short nails???? I have been doing my best to  keep them freshly painted which helps me not want to bite them off. Hopefully I can keep it up for awhile!


Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment