PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, August 1, 2013

In Other News......



I figured I would elaborate on what happened with my domain name. A few days ago I came on to blog and typed in my blog address confessionsofaglitterholic.com only to find it went to a Go Daddy page along with a pop up ad. Thinking it was my browser I tried Firefox and the same thing happened. Looking through some account info I realized that my domain name expired in June. I bought and renewed my domain using Blogger/Google. They renewed it on auto renew for the last 3 years. This year it did not renew and someone else snatched up the domain. I am working with Bogger/Google now on a resolution but it appears I will not be able to get confessionsofaglitter.com back. I have SO much work to do to remove and change all the links on my review's, swatches and other pages. I am using my old URL for the time being http://christinaluvsglitter.blogspot.com/ . Please share the image or this information with anyone you know who is a reader/follower of this blog. I am absolutely heartbroken over losing the domain. I hope that my readers/followers all see this and note the new URL. I will be purchasing a new domain in a couple of weeks if I am not able to get confessionsofaglitterholic.com back. Thank so much and sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment