PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, December 1, 2014

Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach


 I picked up another Color Whisper during my weekly Target trip. I just can't seem to stay out of that store. Once again I had coupons so I paid less than $3 for this lippie. I have reviewed and swatched Color Whispers before which you can see here and here . In a nutshell.... I love these lippies. They are amazing and super cheap!!

 Pin Up Peach

 This color pulled a lot more pink than peach on my lips. I like it but am still getting used to pink toned colors. I feel weird in them.

So far I have 3 Color Whispers and plan on getting more. Have you tried Color Whispers? If so, which is your fave so far?

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment