PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hello there!

I am still alive! Most of my children have birthdays in March and April so I have been really busy organizing parties, making gifts, celebrating holidays and birthdays. It has been hectic. Not to mention my birthday is tomorrow. I tend to get all gloomy and whiny on my birthday. For a host of reasons, one getting older sucks and the other is I always imagine what gifts or surprises I may get and end up being disappointed which is my own fault. The other reason I havent been able to blog much is because my daughter crashed my laptop and left me with the black screen of death. Can't figure out how to fix it. We have another computer that was riddled with spyware and finally today I was able to fix that. On top of it all I am having some horrible allergic reaction or something and have hives like everywhere. So yeah, been busy, stressed and itchy! I am hoping to have some new posts up this week.

Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment