PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Last chance for donations and nominations



More donations! This time from Candii Blossom Cosmetics! Thank you so much! Go check out Candii Blossom here

To find out more about these donations and the holiday gift bags check out my post here


To nominate someone for a gift bag please see my post here. Nominations close on November 30th


Here are the links from last year if you would like to read! Also if you donated or received a gift bag please comment below and talk about your experience!
Part #1
Part #2
Part #3

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. My husband nominated me, not sure how he found out about it, but it was so sweet! We can not exchange gifts this year due to how tight money is. I want to thank everyone that donated to this amazing goodie bag!!! I cried, it was so sweet of all of you to donate and the amount of work that you, Christina, put into his was so selfless!!! I hope that you and your family and all of te wonderful donaters hav a very Blessed holiday, Merry Christmas, and God bless you all!!! Again I can not thank you all enough!!! <3

    ReplyDelete