PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pretty Addictions -Shipwrecked in Paradise Collection


             I recently won a contest on the Pretty Addictions fan page on Facebook and my prize was a sample size collection of my choice. I chose the Shipwrecked in Paradise collection. My prize arrived super fast and was packaged very well. I have ordered and received prizes from Pretty Addictions numerous times and every time has been perfect and shipped super fast.

Look at how cute the new labels are!
 
          This collection is limited edition. You can get the 6 pigments in 5 gram jars along with a discount code for Jujubeads for $21 or for $35 you get 6 gorgeous pigments in 5 gram jars,  a 3 gram jar of a new bronzer, 3 gram jar of a new blush called, Island Babe plus a piece of jewelry and a discount code to Jujubeads jewelry.
        I am in love with Clown Fish Kiss, Mint Spritzer and Tropical Sunset but Mystery Cove and High Tide are also awesome because I do not have any blues like them in my collection. Overall I love all of these colors. I have quite a few Pretty Addictions pigments and this collection is in the same category of quality. They apply smoothly, blend easily and are pretty opaque without a base.

Swatches with flash

Swatches in the sunlight

         I highly recommend Pretty Addictions. The products are gorgeous, the quality is top notch, the owner is a sweetheart, the pricing is fair and the shipping is lightening quick! Kas, the owner of Pretty Addictions is giving away a Shipwrecked in Paradise collection over on her blog! Go check it out and enter!!
 Thanks for reading,Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment