PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Influenster Mom Vox Box

                I received the Mom Vox Box from Influenster a couple of weeks ago. Influenster is a community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show off their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds! It is a neat program. These products were sent to me for FREE.

Here is what was in my Mom Vox Box:

               Ivory Soap- This was not a new product to me. I have used this soap before quite a few times. I like this soap but normally I buy generic soap. Ivory soap is nice though because it is free of dyes, perfumes and is gentle enough for your face.

             DenTek Comfort Clean and Fun Flossers - Both were new products to me. I normally use generic flossers but I really liked the Comfort Clean flossers. The floss was wider and flatter than normal floss. I will definitely buy these. My kid's all liked the Fun Flosses. I will also buy these for them next time I go to Target

          Stash Tea Sampler- I received Stash brand tea in a previous Vox Box but gave it to a friend. I do not drink hot tea so I  brewed all of my tea and drank it over ice. I thought it was good but I am not a big fan of tea so I would not buy this product.

            Quaker Soft Baked Cookie - It is a cookie....who doesn't like a cookie? Yummy

        Impress Press on Manicure - I have not had a chance to use these. I will report back!
            
       Dino Lingo Language Learning Programs for Kids DVD Demo - This DVD was AWFUL. The graphics are weird and cheap looking and the sound quality is so horrible you can't even understand what they are saying so you can try to repeat it yourself.

Did you get the Mom Vox Box? If so what did you think of the products?
Thanks for reading,
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment