PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Neutral faces!!

       Since visiting the MAC store and getting new face stuff I have been obsessed with focusing on my face instead of my eyes. I did two looks last week that were SUPER neutral for me. I love both of them!! In both looks I used MAC Soft Sand and Glissade as well as some e.l.f lashes. In the look above and below I used Pink Swoon and Pink Cult for blush. My eyes are all Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer and Matte palettes. Lips are Tarte Lipsurgence in Glitzy.
      In this look I used Fleet Fast as the blush, Glissade as an eyeshadow and my lips are Mally gloss.
       I have become addicted HARD to blush, bronzer, powders, highlighters, foundation....ALL OF IT!!! I am dying to go to the MAC store and test things!! What are your favorite face products?? What do I need???

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment