PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen

                I received a box of goodies recently from the people who promote Sample Society. It was jam packed full of awesome products which I will post about in the coming weeks. If you have not heard about Sample Society you can click here. Memberships will be open in the coming weeks!

             I normally dislike these type of pens because the formula is thick and the applicators get so messy BUT this one is actually pretty nice. The formula is not too thick and the scent is amazing. I could sit here and sniff it all day long! This came in a pack of 3 but I passed two of the other colors along so I could see what my friends thought.
            This is another of those " my lips but better" shades for me. I really like it. I probably won't wear it as much as I would like because of the icky applicator but I hope to overcome my dislike for the plastic goopy brush thing soon.
              These Lipstick pens come in over 17 different shades and retails for $20 a tube. That is a bit pricey in my opinion but like I said, the formula and scent are really awesome. They remind me somewhat of a Stila lipgloss but with MUCH less stickiness.

           Have you tried any Mally products? If so, what is your favorite?

 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment