PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Children's Place

                 Last week I received a huge box filled with goodies for my kids! The PR company who represents The Children's Place and Tiny Tillia sent a ton of stuff for my kiddo's to try out! I was so excited when I opened the box! Each kid got something! The Children's Place is not a new company to me but I have not shopped with them in a long time. We used to live right next to one of the stores but we moved 3 years ago and the mall is about 30 minutes away now. I personally loved the sale sections and usually walked out with a TON of clothes at super great prices for the kids.
     The Children’s Place stores are divided into different size ranges ,Big Girls and Big Boys (4-14), Baby Girls and Baby Boys (6 months-4T), and Newborn (0–24 months). Most of The Children’s Place stores are located in and or around malls. Clothes pricing ranges dramatically from very low to average in my opinion. For example, Big Girls tops range from $6.95 to $19.95. The clothing is pretty cute but I think it leans more towards younger kids in colors, styles and prints. I think my 13 year old daughter would have a harder time finding something she likes in the store compared to my younger kids.

My 11 year old modeling her new duds!

Another of my adorable daughters!
                    I feel like the sizes run true. I have really skinny daughters who usually have to wear 2 sizes smaller than they should for their age which is getting harder because things are starting to fit all wrong. They will fit in the width but be too short. So when I was asked my size preference I got size 12 for my 13 year old. She is about 5'0 and only 72 pounds and it fit very well. The shorts have an adjustable waist which in my opinion is like the best invention ever! My 11 year old daughter is also very skinny and we got her size 10 and it fit just right. My other kids are all average size and everything fit nicely. I like the quality of the clothing and in my past experience I have been able to use the same item handed down through a few kids without showing much wear and tear.

Little feet!! My two year old daughter in her new shoes

One of my son's in his new shirt!
                
            Do you shop at The Children's Place for your little one's wardrobe? If not I really suggest checking them out, especially the clearance section. The Children's Place offers FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75 and $5 flat-rate on all other U.S. orders if you want to shop via the web. Also check out The Children's Place on Facebook!


Check back on Friday for my post about Tiny Tillia

Thank you for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment