PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty Addictions Haul

              I am so behind on product blogging. Ahhhhh!!! Pretty Addictions is one of my new favorite companies and last month I placed two orders. As usual my orders came with a few days and were packaged to perfection. I am in love with everything about this company!!For more Pretty Addiction swatches and full reviews click here
             There was a sale on 10 gram shadows so I grabbed a bunch along with some samples that I potted into 3 gram jars and two of the blushes that I have been pining over.

               I freaking LOVE True, Irrational, Toxic, Bloom and 24K. So pretty!!

Swatches in the sun

Swatches with flash


           Pretty Addictions makes some really amazing blushes and recently released a few new shades so I picked up Sex Kitten and The Big O.

Sex Kitten and The Big O

Sex Kitten and The Big O in the sunlight.
Heavily swatched and then blended out.

Sex Kitten and The Big O with flash
Heavily swatched and then blended out.

Sex Kitten and The Big O in the sunlight.
Heavily swatched and then blended out.

         

               I used 24 K and Hocus Pocus for this look.



Have you tried Pretty Addictions? If so what is your favorite product? I really would love to get a full collection!!

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors. Love the lippie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eye make up you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your makeup! I am a huge fan of sex kitten and the Big O! Next time you should try Watermelon Prowl I absolutely love it I think you would too :)

    ReplyDelete