PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ecotools Bamboo Eyeshadow Brush

            When I started my makeup journey two years ago there was quite a buzz about Ecotools having great, affordable brushes. I was always pretty pleased with my elf and Studio Stools brushes so I never tried one. Last week I was at Rite Aid and they had a buy one get one free on all Ecotools brushes so I snagged two. One for me and one for my giveaway.
           
           This brush is awesome. Like AWESOME, AWESOME!!!! It cost me  $3.99 for both because of the buy one get one free deal. $3.99 for one is an amazing deal itself though. The brush is synthetic so I figured it may be a bit coarse like the elf eyeshadow brushes but it is SO SOFT. It is one of the softest brushes in my collection now.
                 The head of the brush is a bigger than most of the eyeshadow brushes I own and use so I thought that may throw off my application but it did not. It picked up a nice amount of shadow and I was able to apply and blend with it without using another brush.
               I am mad at myself for not trying the Ecotools brush line sooner!!! I love this brush so much!! I am going to try the face brushes soon. Do you have any Ecotools brushes? If so which is your favorite? Which one do I need to try next???

Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment