PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Beauty From The Earth haul!!

       Lava Momma was the color of the week a couple of weeks ago so I HAD to place an order. It is an awesome hot pink. I also ordered 3 samples, Winter Blues, Crystal and Orangery. As usual my order took less than a few days to arrive and everything was packaged perfectly.

Swatches with flash. Sorry it was really gloomy out so no sunlight.
Here is an EOTD I did using all BFTE. The green is Lavish, the blue is Playful
and I used Lava Momma to blend out the edge of Playful. I also used
Crystal as a highlight.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Yay BFTE! I really wanted Lava Momma but I had just ordered and couldn't afford to again so soon. Now I'm kicking myself since it's only available in the mini collection right now, grr! lol

    Love the look, so pretty! I've gotta get Playful, such a great blue!<3

    ReplyDelete