PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

EOTD: Glamour Doll Eyes

 This came out awesome but it was a hard look to achieve.
I used Glamour Doll Eye pigments.
I used Radioactive on the lid. It is a matte pigment and it kept wearing off as I applied more
and leaving sheer spots. ANNOYING!!
I used my favorite GDE pigment Tattooed on the crease blended up and
Pink Swear on the top edge to blend out Tattooed.
My eyeliner is Jordana Fabuliner and my mascara is Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes.

 My foundation is Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Nude #4.
Blush is Sephora Blush Me and my lips
are Tarte LipSurgence in Pouty.

 Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow your eyecolour looks so nice in that first photo - great lighting!

    Great eyeshadow as always.

    ReplyDelete