PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Urban Decay Afterglow Blush - Fetish

Urban Decay recently had a huge sale, I of course was broke.
Booooooooooooo!!!
I am not a huge fan of Urban Decays shadows but I really love their
blushes. I decided that I needed Fetish and was able to order with a makeup
buddy and save on shipping.

I paid roughly $5 shipped for this blush.

Fetish is a nice berry color which works similar to a bronzer on me but
with a hint of color. I really like it so far!
I love the Afterglow line of blushes by Urban Decay. They changed
the packaging to this.Fetish is listed for $24.00.
OUCH!!!
I personally would not have paid $24.00 for this blush. It is nice but not that nice
in my opinion, I do not think any of the Afterglow blushes are worth $24.00.
If you want to spend that much on blush I would suggest M.A.C or Tarte.

Swatched on top of foundation in natural light.

In the sunlight.

Full face of Fetish applied!

What do you think of Urban Decay blushes?


Thanks for reading,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I was so bummed when I missed on the sale due to lack of funds :( I have a sample of the Afterglow in Quickie and I like it but like you said I wouldn't pay $24 for it. If it was priced better I would probably go for it, I have some swatches of it up on my blog if you want to check them out.

    -Ashley
    www.Beauty-Flawed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fetish is fabulous! love it, really. good color, i want to try it on :)


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete