PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Haul from an awesome beauty buddy!

I seriously have the BEST makeup buddies on EARTH!!!
My pal Kristy sent me this awesome package
filled with stuff!

LOOK!!!!!!!!

Close up of the makeup!!

This blush is AWESOME!!! 
I took this picture in the sunlight so you could see all the shimmer!!

Green eyeliner!!
I so needed this!! I did not have a true green liner and this baby is
perfect!! I was very happy with the color and how smooth
this liner applied. I definitely will be getting more of these!!
Ultra Green

Is this not the most perfect green!!!

This nail polish glows in the dark!!
STFU!!! I am so excited to use this.
It is Hot Topic brand.

Thank you SO MUCH Kristy!!
You are an awesome makeup buddy!!!
<3 <3 <3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment