PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sleek Sunset Palette

        Sleek offered free shipping a few weeks ago so me and a bunch of  my makeup buddies went in on an order together because the total had to be over $75 to qualify for free shipping. Shipping from Sleek to the U.S is $13.50 so it was a nice savings! I was supposed to be on a NO BUY ( LOL) so I only picked up the Sunset Palette. I ended up paying $13.50 including shipping.

Box the palette came in.


Sleek Palettes are insanely awesome. This is my second one and I am impressed once again. The shadows are VERY pigmented and super smooth. They almost have a creamy texture to them but they are a pressed powder shadow. They are SO easy to blend. At $10.00 these palettes are an EXTREME steal!





Swatches in the sunlight

Here is a look I did with this palette. I am not totally happy with this look.  It came out a lot more brown/gold than I intended and I am not a fan of myself in those colors. I definitely need to play with this palette more and I am sure it will be put to good use come Fall!!

I used Physicians Formula Mood Booster Bronzer and
Tarte LipSurgence in Glisten this picture.

I felt pretty blah about this look so I took the advice of my 
Makeup Sensei Lisa and added some more blush and lipcolor.
I added Score by Urban Decay and Lorac Lotsa Lip in
Naughty.





I plan on buying all the palettes above. I want everyone except for the
Storm palette.

What do you think about Sleek?
Have you tried Sleek?
What is your favorite product?

2 comments:

  1. I think your look is gorgeous, as always! :) How do you feel about the Neutral palette coming out? I'm a little sketched because its mattes and I find their mattes to be so-so >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arg, I've been looking at these Sleek pallets. I want

    ReplyDelete