PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, August 20, 2011

EOTD - Antoinette's Revolution

It was Brown day in my makeup group.
I decided to use come coppery, red toned
browns for this look.

Eyes:
UDPP and NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
White Rose by Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics under the brow.
Ladies in Waiting by Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics on the brow bone.
Unreleased brown and Bordeaux by Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics
in the crease.
Dusty Rose by Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics on the lid.
Ulta Blow Out Mascara
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Dark Brown on my brows.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte foundation in #4
Score Blush by Urban Decay
Lips are a mix of Tarte Lipsurgence in Glisten and Envy

3 comments:

  1. Love this look!!! I am a brown freak, so I am always looking for more options in browns. This is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using browns every once in a while <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I always learn about such awesome shadows from you!

    ReplyDelete