PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Monday, August 1, 2011

Beauty From The Earth Haul

 I was chosen as a winner in the "365" contest
on Beauty From The Earths facebook page a few times
which entitled me to free full size pots of pigments!
I picked Black Cherry, Grace, Emerald City and Dollface for my free pots
and then I ordered a sample size of Chapel of Love and the
color of the week which was Triple Berry.
All of this was 8.00 shipped!!
Score!!!!!!

I did accidentally order a blush. I seriously have NO clue
how I did this. I checked my order and I did indeed pick it.
Strangeness!
I have a ton of blushes already so this is up for sale in

Shipping was EXTREMELY fast as usual and everything
was packed to perfection.
BFTE is such a wonderful, trustworthy company.
I <3 them!

 I love all these colors but Grace is for sure my
favorite. It is a gorgeous periwinkle!!

Swatches in the sunlight

Here is a look I did using all BFTE pigments.
I used Mint in the tear duct area, then Green Apple
blended into Grace and Patriot on the outer corner.
 I love these colors!! All 4 are some of my absolute faves
from BFTE.
 Lips are Tarte LipSurgence in Peaceful

4 comments:

  1. Grace and Triple Berry are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I have some 365 jars to cash in on, can't wait to put an order in

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors on your eyes. if you couldn't tell from my blog name, i'm a turquiose fanatic. =]

    ReplyDelete