PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Clarisonic Mia

I have to admit when I first heard about the
Clarisonic I laughed and thought anyone 
who shelled out over $100 for a face
washer was nuts. Now that I have one, I stand
corrected. This thing is AMAZING!!!

Now I do still think the price tag is a bit hefty. The Mia which is a smaller
version of the original Clarisonic sells for $149 new. The Clarisonic Classic
 sells for $195 and has two speeds compared to the Mia which has one.
The only reason I bought this was because I got a GREAT deal. 
A friend of mine was selling hers ( minus the brush head of course) for $50
but we ended up doing a trade for some makeup I had and some 
products from my etsy shop.  

The Clarisonic Mia comes in a variety of colors.
Mine is red which is my favorite color!!

Description from the Clarisonic website.

About Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Our smallest Sonic Skin Cleansing System, the one-button, one-speed Mia comes in a variety of colors and fits your active lifestyle – offering beautiful skin at home or on-the-go.

Benefits Beyond Clean Skin

Sonic skin cleansing improves skin tone, reduces the appearance of pore size and helps skin care products work their best.
The Clarisonic Skin Cleansing System uses a patented sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to clean, soften and smooth skin. In just 60 seconds, the micro-massage action removes 6X more makeup and 2X more dirt and oil than cleansing with your hands alone. Removing more dirt and oil from your pores also helps products work more effectively.

_________________________________________________

I can honestly say that everything the Clarisonic claims to do, it does!!
My face has never looked better!! It is free of blemishes and looks
pretty damn good! My husband notices on a daily basis!!
I personally like using Say Yes To Carrots cream cleanser
with the Clarisonic. So far I have had GREAT results and I totally
recommend the combo to everyone!!

Replacement brush heads are pretty pricey at $25 each.
They come in a variety of types such as sensitive skin, deep pore and
body. Me being the cheap person I am found them on Ebay for only
$11.40 shipped. I bought it here . The store claims they are
actual Clarisonic brush heads, whether they are or not is a mystery to me but
they do fit and work perfectly. I do plan on getting the deep pore and body brush
head soon!!
Do you have a Clarisonic? If so what do you think about it?
What is your favorite cleanser to use with it?

Thanks for reading,


1 comment:

  1. really neat... again, i think this really is one of those "you must see it to believe it"~ but as a health nut... i would also be skeptical about using it daily (assuming you use it daily??!) because our skin really isn't made to be turned over daily... but again, that may depend on what level of scrubbing power is involved. *shrugs* i'm glad you got such a great deal on a product you love!!

    ReplyDelete