PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bulletproof Gerbera

First I must apologize for the picture quality.
I did this look late in the evening and had NO natural light or any 
decent lighting at all!
This look was done with Sugarpill Bulletproof ( the black) and
Noella Beauty Works Pink Gerbera ( the pink).
I used Dazzle Dust by Madd Style Cosmetics all over the entire lid
Upper lid liner is NYX Super Skinny eye marker.
Lower liner is Lorac black eyeliner
Mascara is Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes
 Score by Urban Decay on my cheeks
Tarte Lip Lustre LipSurgence in Adored is on my lips!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, the lipstick is the perfect colour to go with that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 this is a top fav of mine that you've done <3 you look great! (:

    ReplyDelete