PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EOTD! BFTE edition

I have been wanting to do an eye for the 365 contest on the Beauty From The Earth's fanpage on facebook but I currently only own 1 pigment.
This is Peacock

I decided to get creative and mix this one color with white or black pigment to create different shades of the orginal color.
Here is what I came up with

I was able to pull off a pretty cool look!

Here are the colors up close
Mostly white with a dab of Peacock

Mostly Peacock with a dab of white.

Just Peacock

Peacock with a dab of black

Finished look!

4 comments:

  1. This looks awesome!! I never thought of doing something like that with my pigments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun mixing! I am going to do it more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, where did you get the little tray?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tray is an empty paint palette. I think I got it at Micheal's or Wal-Mart. It was only a couple bucks!

    ReplyDelete