PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March Target Beauty Box is here!!

This box is SOLD OUT!


I received my March Beauty Box from Target earlier this month! Great stuff once again! I paid $7.00 shipped for this box and inside is a $3.00 off $15.00 beauty purchase so in the end this box works out to be only $5.00!! Super steal for all the great product samples inside!! If you want to get one next month I suggest you act fast because most of the time they do sell out.

Inside this months box we have.....

Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser

I love oils and use coconut oil as a moisturizer quite often so the name of this cleanser has me excited. The formula is AMAZING. It feels silky and not oily at all. It left my face feeling clean but not dry like most cleansers do. My face felt really smooth and soft. I am definitely buying this in full size. It is $14.99 for full size but right now there is a coupon in the weekly Target Ad ( or mobile) for a $5 Target gift card with a $20 beauty purchase so that will lower the price some. 


Dove Dry Shampoo

I do not really do dry shampoos so this goes in my my hoard of stuff to be given away in gift baskets!


Jergens Wet Moisturizer

Alright, this stuff has me laughing. So it is called Natural Glow Wet Skin Moisturizer. Under the title it says "Creates gradual subtle color" I didn't read that when I hastily applied it to my wet legs and arms. Fast forward a couple days. I am sitting in my backyard thinking, why are the tops of my feet so dirty???? Granted, I do live on a mini-ranch and have a bunch of animals and dirt but still, something seemed off. Then I noticed my legs looked dirty and streaky. DING! My brain connected it all and I went back and read the sample bottle. First off, NOTHING gradual or subtle about it. My legs are a good four shades darker than my normal skin tone. I do have to say, had I known it would develop so quickly I would have taken care to apply it evenly and I would have been happy with the color. I am going to try this properly and one thing I can say is that it is a great formula and smells NOTHING like most self tanners. It also goes on clear so you do not have to worry about it getting all over the place. Overall I probably wont buy this because I rarely use self tanners but if I needed one I would buy this.


Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner
I have not had a chance to try this yet!



Neutrogena Lip Gloss

Homie don't do lipgloss so this is also going into my hoard.


MISSHA Time Revolution treatment

I had to go on the website and read what exactly this was. It says it is "the first essence" which seems like it is a first step product. I have been using it and so far it seems nice. I will continue until the sample is gone and if I see the results that it claims it will achieve I would buy it in full size.





Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment