PDP Exclusives by Rebecca

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Target Beauty Deals! 2/12



I recently got back into couponing and so far it is saving me a ton of money! It is a really simple thing to do as long as you get the Sunday coupon inserts and access to a printer. I personally have limited myself to Target couponing right now so most of the deals I post will be valid there. I find all of my deals by following different people on Instagram, websites and by bringing my coupons to the store. I hope that I can help save you all a bit of money!

These are the beauty deals at Target that I am going to be doing this week. For a list of all the deals visit FreeStuffFinder

(Sale Ends 2/18)
Buy (4) L’Oreal Expert Shampoo @$3.99/ea = $15.96
(Or Conditioner)
Use (4) $1/1 L’Oreal Paris Hair Expert Product = -$4.00
Pay: $11.96
Get Back: $5 Target Gift CardFinal Price: $1.74 each or $6.96 for all

(The Total Repair in the black bottle is the BOMB! I am in love with it.)

 Buy (1) Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick = $4.99
Use (1) $3/1 Revlon Lip Cosmetic Product = -$3.00
Final Price: $1.99


Buy (1) Revlon Lip Gloss = $5.99
Use (1) $3/1 Revlon Lip Cosmetic Product -$3.00
(Or $3/1 Revlon Lip Cosmetic Product SS 2/12, x2/26)
Final Price: $2.99



-These deals were found on FreeStuffFinder. Check them out for a complete list!

 Thanks for reading,
 photo COAG_ChristinaSig.png
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment